Free discussion on various topics

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Loose Women Cause Earthquakes in Iran!!!!!! (Suggested Topic For Class Discussion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Loose Women Cause Earthquakes in Iran!!!!!! (Suggested Topic For Class Discussion)   Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:56 am

"Earthquakes , at least in Iran, are caused by loose women who dress inappropriatly. They cause the youth to go astray and.... and finally increase earthquaes."
Do you agree or disagree with this idea? Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://neofem.forumotion.com
THAI

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Cause Earthquakes in Iran!!!!!! (Suggested Topic For Class Discussion)   Wed May 05, 2010 5:53 am

I certainly agree with this topic.thanks for notice to important piont in our society.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baran

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Cause Earthquakes in Iran!!!!!! (Suggested Topic For Class Discussion)   Wed May 05, 2010 2:00 pm

To me this is the most nonsense idea one could ever present. Even disregarding science and its findings, there is no logical reason to accept this idea. Why should women be condemned for the weak & wicked nature of men who have no control of any kind over their passions? In fact, this idea sheds light onto realities which I prefer not to talk about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
voroujak

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Cause Earthquakes in Iran!!!!!! (Suggested Topic For Class Discussion)   Wed May 05, 2010 9:52 pm

In my opinion it is inlogical idea Shocked because we know earthquakes happen when 2 layers of membrane crash and release energy and it causes movement so this is a silly idea cherry and if u think we punish with our behaviors we should notice a society consist of female and male so it is certainly incorrect to say just female are guilties Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leila

PostSubject: Hello everybody   Thu May 06, 2010 1:41 am

Im agree with admin , If loose women cause Earthquake then Earth become ruin , I think iranian people is superstitious.
Iran is third world country because they are very superstitious with old Idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Cause Earthquakes in Iran!!!!!! (Suggested Topic For Class Discussion)   

Back to top Go down

Loose Women Cause Earthquakes in Iran!!!!!! (Suggested Topic For Class Discussion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1