Free Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free discussion on various topics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories.

Go down 
+7
negar
hossein
darya
THAI
DR.love
Baran
Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories. Empty
PostSubject: Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories.   Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:10 am

Where were you? What happened? What was so fun about it?
Back to top Go down
https://neofem.forumotion.com
Baran

PostSubject: Re: Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories.   Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:58 am

One of the fondest memories of my childhood refers to the time when I's just 5 years old. I'd taken part in a swimming race while I didn't know well how to swim. I just jumped into the water and getting so much help at times from the wall and a tube along the wall of the pool, I desprately moved foreward as fast as I could. When I reached the other side of the pool, MUCH 2 MY SURPRISE, I realized that I was the second winner of the race!!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
DR.love

PostSubject: Re: Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories.   Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Baran wrote:
One of the fondest memories of my childhood refers to the time when I's just 5 years old. I'd taken part in a swimming race while I didn't know well how to swim. I just jumped into the water and getting so much help at times from the wall and a tube along the wall of the pool, I desprately moved foreward as fast as I could. When I reached the other side of the pool, MUCH 2 MY SURPRISE, I realized that I was the second winner of the race!!!!!!!! Smile

you are the best!!!! not for swimming just for your writing Very Happy
i'm trying maybe i can study

Last edited by DR.love on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DR.love

PostSubject: Re: Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories.   Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:30 pm

15 years age when i was a child my father bought a bicycle for me,i had never ridden a bicycle before.once that i rode the bicycle very fast in alley i lost my control and i had an accident with a old women who carry a big painting Laughing i broke the painting and my legs injured,i got up and runaway to house.
after that i understood she was my grandma's friend cheers
god loved me
Back to top Go down
THAI

PostSubject: Re: Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories.   Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:09 am

when i was child my cousin conservation kind of birds like pigeone.one day he wanted to showed a one to me suddenly the pigeon attacked to me and i scareed .after that i hated all kinds of birds. affraid
Back to top Go down
darya

PostSubject: Re: Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories.   Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:41 pm

when i was in ninteen, I and
my parents invited to a marrige celebration , at time the dinner when i wented to give the dinner of chef , he didnot give me the dinner and said to me you i gave brfore and this is your second time , I said no this is my first time that one was my sister ,we are twin ... but the chef and his co-workers laught at me. I became angry and went to looking for my sister , then i came back to the chef with my sister and now we laught them
Back to top Go down
hossein

PostSubject: Re: Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories.   Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:44 am

hi
when i was 12 years old i didnt study very well at the elementry school Twisted Evil .one day when weather was cold our teacher questioned us about last week lesson but we could not answer him thats why we didnt like matchmatical .then he asked us to go to the yard and wet our hands. we undrestood that he want to hurt us affraid so while we went to the yard we scaped from the school geek .next day we came to school with our mothers .they spoke with teacher and determined that he wanted to apeak with us for more trying in the out of class but we thought he wanted to hurt us and we scaped. after that event i have been good student . lol!
Back to top Go down
negar

PostSubject: Re: Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories.   Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:31 am

when I was a child , I played football with my brother . one they when we plaied I brock the the statue with our ball Shocked but they decided , didn't tell enyone silent . so we bury that statue in the garden . after that when our mother asked us about that statue we didn't tell enything but she knowed we did active with it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rbita@rocketmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories.   Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 am

one of my fondest childhood memories when i was 4 years old. i have all color dall except red dall.i think always if i had one red dall, i am good chance girl . one day,my dad shop one red dall for me Very Happy . my red dall was very beautiful. it was greatest present for me.
now,i am 21years old and i have red dall still.
Back to top Go down
bahman

PostSubject: Re: Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories.   Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:31 pm

When I was a child, I used to destroy honeycombs. Once a spring evening, when I did this job, while I was unaware, few bees were gone inside to my clothes. During dinner, one of the bees bitted me. When I responded to that’s pain, the rest of them started to sting me. Your eye does not see bad days; it was terrible scene for me, I ran into the yard and took out my clothes. My brothers came into the yards and laughed to me when they saw me naked in the center of the yard. After that incident I decided to do not stick in the hole of bees.
Back to top Go down
leila

PostSubject: About my self   Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:22 am

Hello Dear
When I was child i rode bicycle , watched carton , I played with boys beacuse I didnt have any girl frinds .
when I was 7 years old I went to elementary school ,
I liked school before I went to school after that I hate of my school beacuse My teacher hurted me and kicked me I didnt like my teacher Mad
Back to top Go down
rahem

PostSubject: fire   Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:54 am

when i was kid,i used to play whit explosive materials and used to play with fire.but my parent did not know it because i did it when they were not at home. one day after this dangerous playing i forgot to extinguish the fire. if my parent did not come soon i had burned the house and myself. i was beat for this dangerous playing and i tried to relinquish this play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories.   Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell about one of your fondest childhood memories.
Page 1 of 1