Free Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free discussion on various topics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is more successful in the job ? Men or Women ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saman

Who is more successful in the job ? Men or Women ? Empty
PostSubject: Who is more successful in the job ? Men or Women ?   Who is more successful in the job ? Men or Women ? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:20 pm

I think men have more power than women & Women have more accuracy than men .Who is agree to me ? Who is don't agree to me & Why ?
Back to top Go down
darya

PostSubject: Re: Who is more successful in the job ? Men or Women ?   Who is more successful in the job ? Men or Women ? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:07 pm

there is no different between women or men . this depends to their trying and motivation, and not becoming discourage of failers. each person can succes in her/his job, as we've seen a men can be a perfessional coocker or a women can be a perfessional engineer.
Back to top Go down
hossein

PostSubject: Re: Who is more successful in the job ? Men or Women ?   Who is more successful in the job ? Men or Women ? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:46 pm

certainly the men are more successfull in their job.
the men can do every work good because of they are special creature.
you can see too many successful men in history like RAZI, EBNESINA , HAFEZ , SAADI , EDISON , ANISHTAIN , GRAHAMBEL , SHEKSPIER , ARASTO and too many others but there are only a few successful women between them .
but some times women because of their accuracy can be successful at some work like washing , dusting and sometimes cooking . Laughing
as a resoult i suggest to women that dont have addend expectation from theirself Sad
Back to top Go down
THAI

PostSubject: Re: Who is more successful in the job ? Men or Women ?   Who is more successful in the job ? Men or Women ? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:36 am

I belive that not important who do the job .the important thing is HOW do the job and who do it in the BEST way.both of them

can success in ther job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is more successful in the job ? Men or Women ?   Who is more successful in the job ? Men or Women ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is more successful in the job ? Men or Women ?
Page 1 of 1