Free Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free discussion on various topics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

feminist WOMEN

Go down 
+2
Baran
DR.love
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DR.love

feminist WOMEN Empty
PostSubject: feminist WOMEN   feminist WOMEN Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:30 am

i was surfing too the internet suddenly i saw 1picture of a woman who waiting for a perfect man Very Happy
i think this should interesting for feminist women feminist WOMEN 742693_300
Back to top Go down
Baran

feminist WOMEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: feminist WOMEN   feminist WOMEN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:07 am

Don't be mistaken Dr. lov! Smile Feminist women r not after a perfect man, which is non- existant as u yourself admitted well. What feminists look for is the rights they've been deprived of by men all during history! geek Wink tongue
Back to top Go down
DR.love

feminist WOMEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: feminist WOMEN   feminist WOMEN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:27 am

no kidding,
i didn't talk about the history i talk about this picture that a feminist final be like this picture cyclops
are u a feminist ??? if yes your final will be like this pic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baran

feminist WOMEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: feminist WOMEN   feminist WOMEN Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:00 pm

You didn't get my point Dr.love!!!!! As I said before, feminists are after THEIR RIGHTS not a perfect man. Why should women look for a man when all they(men) bring to them(women) is just misery and misfortune???????????
Back to top Go down
DR.love

feminist WOMEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: feminist WOMEN   feminist WOMEN Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:45 pm

your right miss baran Cool (because i can't write about it in english Very Happy )
u are a good friend because u are just a friend that i can practice whit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darya

feminist WOMEN Empty
PostSubject: FEMENIST WOMEN   feminist WOMEN Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Dear miss Baran & DR.Love I love you
I'm agree with miss Baran that no femenist women is looking for a perfect men, they want their RIGHTS that are missed. as we see in our law the women does n't have moer rights ,instead the men have more than that they should be want.I think this is for Arabian's law farao that entered in our country. if we r an original iranian we never damage woman's RIGHT , AND WE WILL KEEP " KOOROSH KABIR" NAME
Back to top Go down
bahman

feminist WOMEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: feminist WOMEN   feminist WOMEN Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Feminism refers to political, cultural, and economic movements aimed at establishing greater rights and legal protections for women. Feminism includes some of the sociological theories and philosophies concerned with issues of gender difference. It is also a movement that campaigns for women's rights and interests.Nancy Cott defines feminism as the belief in the importance of gender equality, invalidating the idea of gender hierarchy as a socially constructed concept.
antifeminismMany antifeminist proponents say the feminist movement has achieved its aims and now seeks higher status for women than for men.
Others consider feminism a destructive force that endangers the family
Back to top Go down
hossein

feminist WOMEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: feminist WOMEN   feminist WOMEN Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:23 am

if you think feminist means better so read carefully:
why feminist woman. i think somebody can be feminist that it's sibling were more prosperous .so the woman can't be feminist because of the men are better than women in most of things even in woman's speciall work ilke cooking. Sad scratch
but don't worry i avowal that the woman are more success in front of the god because of they are simple, clean and transparent and they dont do every work for mony. flower
Back to top Go down
rbita@rocketmail.com

feminist WOMEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: feminist WOMEN   feminist WOMEN Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:12 am

feminism has changed traditional perspectives on a wide range of areas in human life,from culture to low.feminist activists have campaigned for women's legal rights. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

feminist WOMEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: feminist WOMEN   feminist WOMEN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

feminist WOMEN
Page 1 of 1